Dr. Glavas wants to make sure that your visit will be pleasant and efficient. The first time you meet Dr. Glavas you will have the opportunity to discuss your goals , priorities and concerns. Aesthetic improvement of the facial characteristics requires a completely different approach and plan from the reconstruction of damaged tissue or previously altered anatomy.
Dr. Glavas will examine you and take photographs if needed for education and evaluation purposes. Digital aesthetic simulation may be available to you so you may understand better the results of procedures. Review of before and after photos of cases will also be available to you so you can understand the recovery process and final result.
Before coming to your scheduled appointment you can do some things to facilitate your registration process. Below is a list of documents to bring with you for your visit.
What to bring :
- Old Photos
- A list of all your medications including over the counter medicines, homeopathic medicines and herbal products
- A list of your allergies (if applicable)
- Copy of recent blood tests
- Copy of recent CT Scans or MRIs
- Your insurance information (insurance card and information)
- Name of your Primary Care Physician and contact information
- A list of prior hospitalizations (if applicable)
You can minimize front desk registration time by downloading, printing and filling in the registration forms before you arrive at the office. Click here or the link to your left to download these forms. You will need Adobe Acrobat Reader in order to open and print the files.